1. Apply the principles of real estate financing.
2. Identify and describe sources and types of funds used.
3. Evaluate techniques applied to mortgage lending.
4. Perform mathematical computations.
5. Define key real estate finance terms.
6. Explain important finance concepts.
7. Describe institutional lenders and sources of funds.
8. Identify creative or alternative financing options.
9. Compare the relationship of the business cycle to the real estate cycle.
10. Discuss issues and concerns a lender might raise in qualifying a borrower for a loan.